We are still waiting for County & EDHCSD approval for fields to open so we can get our players on the field.
***Note per EDH CSD:
We are hopeful that our sports programs and leagues will make a return with new and updated safety rules and protocols soon. However, at this time, it is difficult for us to forecast when that might be. Contact sports leagues and competing in athletic games are still not permitted in the current reopening phase that El Dorado County has been designated. The El Dorado Hills Community Services District Staff are in close contact with the El Dorado County Officials to stay updated with any new information.
EDH CSD is not renting out fields for organized play at this time. If you’re playing with members of your family, you can use the field if it’s not in use.
Hello EDHLL Families,
We hope this email finds you safe and healthy. The past few weeks have been busy for our board discussing options, gathering information and going through our finances. While the State of California is in Phase 2 of reopening, we are not quite ready to play ball. We need to be in Phase 3 to get the approval for gatherings to get on the field from the State of California, El Dorado County and El Dorado Hills Community Services District. We are trying to prepare for what’s to come and to save our spring season. We would also like to have your input and see what our families want.
We will be holding our Board Meeting on Tuesday, May 19th to discuss dates and details pertaining to state guidelines and possible restrictions. We would like to have the information gathered from our survey to help us better answer questions during our meeting.
Attached is a Google Survey that we are asking you to complete within 48 hours for EACH PLAYER. If you have multiple players registered, we need one survey per player to be completed. This will help us see what preferences you have for a refund, donating and if you are willing to have your player play a modified season going into the summer.
After our meeting next week, we will send out more information to our families. We know it can be frustrating not having answers right now, but we are trying our best to have solutions for the players and do what’s best for our community. There are a lot of moving parts and we are dependent on our health officials, state, county, Little League International, District 54 and CSD guidelines. Please keep working on your baseball skills. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.
El Dorado Hills Little League Board of Directors
Dear Little League Families,
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to make the best of a very difficult situation. In response to inquiries regarding our expenses to date, please see the list of Frequently Asked Questions and our responses below.
● SHARED EXPENSES VS. ANTICIPATED EXPENSES - Please note that Shared Expenses have already been paid. This is the number that was used to determine the refund amount. It is very important to note that Anticipated Expenses were not included in the refund totals and were only given to provide clarity and transparency. If we are unable to play this season, the refund totals will not be affected. If we are able to play, the League will incur the expense of all anticipated costs.
● CREDIT CARD FEES $5,379.69 - These are the fees that we pay to process credit card transactions. Blue Sombrero / Sports Connect (Registration): $5267.80 Square: $111.89.
● EQUIPMENT $16,942.78 - Equipment purchased this season:
● FIELDS $18,813.23 - These are payments that were made for costs incurred during the first few months of the season. (Assessments in January, Practices in February & March, Games in March)
● SAFETY $544.94 - These are payments that were made for costs incurred during the first few months of the season.
● CHOCOLATE SALES FUNDRAISER - The League received $35,980.00 through the chocolate fundraiser. The cost of the chocolate was $17,584.42, leaving a fundraising profit of $18,395.58. Those funds had been designated for the safety enhancements to the hillside at Jeff Mitchell Field, which was $20,000. The safety improvements to our JMF hillside are under construction. We will post finishing pictures soon or you can drive by to see the imrpovements. We are so excited!
President: Nate DeMarce
Vice President: Cory Hoffman
VP of Admin./Info: Tracy Finato
Secretary: Joe Cunningham
Treasurer: Alexis Lockwood
Registrar: Wes Washburn
Player Agent: Larry Oreskes
Safety Coordinator: Sarah Preiss-Farzanegan
Scheduling Coordinator: Jon Rodenspiel
Fields Coordinator: Brent McGhee
Adult Umpire in Chief: Dan Vetter
Umpire in Chief: OPEN
Equipment Coordinator: Cesar Montes de Oca
Volunteer Coordinator: Wendy Fredericks
Concessions: Jennifer Donati
Uniforms: Ryan McCracken
Events: Desiree Rojo
Sponsorship: Ricky Mehta
We would like to thank all of our outgoing Board Members who have put in a lot of years to make our organization as great as it is today. We wish you well and hope to see you on the field. Thank you Jon Rodenspiel, Wes Clanton, Candace Andujar, Mike Sullivan, Jared Ivey, Heather Clanton, Bre Ivey, Peter Getz, Dustin Klass and Merrissa Bentley
We have positions we need to fill for our 2021 EDHLL Board. If you or someone you know would be interested, please contact Tracy Finato at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our league runs on volunteers! It doesn't take too much to make our league better. Want some input on how things are done? Think things can use some change? Now is the time to step up. Without volunteers we won't have a season. It takes a village....
* Someone is interested in the position and needs to be vetted.
2019 District Champions - 11's Division
2019 Section Champions - 11's Division
2019 State Champions! 11's Division
2019 District Champions - 10's Division